Operate cranes or drag lines to lift, move, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects. May be required to operate forklift to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts, finished goods etc.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Operate crane under general supervision.
• Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
• Repair crane as needed.
• Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
• Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
• Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
• Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
• Drive forklift to worksites and unload.
• Verify all product (full goods) incoming and outgoing.
• Correctly rotate product.
• Stack loads properly.
• Perform daily forklift inspections.
• Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
• Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
• Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
• Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
• Operate crane according to signals from helper.
• Start and stop crane engine.
• Follow directions carefully.
- Ensino médio completo
- Experiência de trabalho na função
- Certificado de curso de condutor de empilhadeira